- September 2015: Monteco acquired D.S. Handling Systems Limited (“D.S. Handling”) and Aerdon Lifts based in Orangeville, Ontario, Canada
- The research and development centre moved to a 23,000 square foot facility in Mississauga, Ontario.
- Monteco opened an 8,000 square foot research and development centre in Brampton, Ontario to support it’s portfolio companies.
- Green Turtle Americas opened its U.S. headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Monteco founded Biox Corporation, now Canada’s largest producer of biodiesel fuel. Biox was created to develop and commercialize a disruptive biodiesel production technology that was invented at the University of Toronto.
- Monteco was founded in December of 1991.
- Monteco launched the patented Stormceptor™ product line.